Excellent documentary on how Rupert Murdoch’s NewsCorp manipulates the public in order to get the public to supprt policies that don’t in one iota actually benefit the public, but only benefit the extremely rich,powerful and corrupt politicians.
It is a must watch documentary if you want to see why publishing techniques like blogs are so important these days in informing the public about the truth, something the mainstream has tried desperately for years to stop becoming public knowledge as in things like the Illegality of the Iraq war and other criminal activities taking place behind closed doors in the halls of power.
- News Corp. Fallout: The Implication Of Being ‘Unfit’ (npr.org)
- The cozy compliance of the News Corp. board (nextlevelofnews.com)
- News Corp shareholders must decide whether Rupert Murdoch really does value trust (telegraph.co.uk)
- News Corp board has ‘full confidence’ in Murdoch (rawstory.com)
- News corp has ‘full confidence’ in Murdoch (nzherald.co.nz)
- 2 Dem. sens. seek further News Corp. probe (upi.com)
- News Corp board has ‘full confidence’ in Murdoch (abc.net.au)
- Rockefeller Asks For News Corp. Scandal Details (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)
- Murdoch ‘not fit’ to run News Corp (wnd.com)
- News Corp. Board Gives Murdoch Its Vote Of Confidence (npr.org)